Never mind that I am over here dying from bleach inhalation my bathroom is clean.
This could very well be a commercial for Soft Scrub. It did the job and I am impressed. I totally used too much & although I knew in my mind it had bleach in it I totally forgot and ruined my sweats (and shirt). Part of the problem is that I wasn’t anticipating having time to clean but when something got canceled I jumped at the opportunity to go make progress.
So does anyone know how to get this bleach smell/feel out of my lungs and nostrils?